Author Topic: How old is Achaius?  (Read 1104 times)

HawkThePirate

• Ranger
  • Wanted Dead or Alive for Crimes against Ciro Order
    • View Profile
How old is Achaius?
« on: June 05, 2014, 09:11:17 PM »
This might strike you as a weird question, but I was a little confused on the matter. To me, the current face graphic (and some fan art as well as some of your old drawings) seems to portray him as 12-13, whereas the new animation seems to strike me as 15-16. Which one is more accurate? I like to believe the former, but I do recall you confirming fan suspicions that a lot of the soldier enemies are not older than him, and I suspect that there aren't any soldiers, even new recruits, that are in the 12-13 age group.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Yet, anyway..  ;)

Hopefully you're not getting tired of me mostly asking Melolune questions, I really just love it!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 10:30:28 PM by HawkThePirate »
/i When greeted by a young man with blue eyes, you will remember why you came here../i
 ~ Some poor vagrant who makes a living off decrypting game data and informing Leebles of their darkest plot twists and most fated hours

P.S I had no room to put the THE in my other text.

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: How old is Achaius?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 12:18:12 AM »
Hehe, I'm not tired of it^^ Though I might not be able to remember all the details very well! Achaius' age isn't specifically defined. I think when I started writing, I put him at around 13 or 14 in terms of appearance. As for how old he actually is though, that may be another story.

HawkThePirate

• Ranger
  • Wanted Dead or Alive for Crimes against Ciro Order
    • View Profile
Re: How old is Achaius?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 02:50:11 AM »
I see. Well, there doesn't have to be a fixed age, I just wanted to know if there was, and if so, what it is. I do actually find it a good idea to leave that open so that they can be shaped to the plot's needs, or be left alone if it's not important (I know you just specified Dominic's age group, early 30s, because people, including me, thought he was a kid).

Wow, can I ever be brief? The short response is "Thank you for answering, and no pressure for you to define an age group."
/i When greeted by a young man with blue eyes, you will remember why you came here../i
 ~ Some poor vagrant who makes a living off decrypting game data and informing Leebles of their darkest plot twists and most fated hours

P.S I had no room to put the THE in my other text.