Author Topic: What's on your mind?  (Read 189845 times)

Omni

• Shield Guard
    • View Profile
    • Omni's DeviantArt
Re: What's on your mind?
« Reply #3930 on: August 02, 2017, 01:17:26 AM »
Right now, you can get GameMaker Studio Pro on the lowest tier of a Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gamemaker-rebundle

I personally think it's a good engine, more flexible than RPG Maker.  It's behind games like Undertale, Hyper Light Drifter, and Spelunky.

Minecraft Server: Craft Pointe - Temporarily Down

SuperRoo

• Shroom-Druid (Level 11)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: August 23, 2017, 11:48:16 AM »
Sixty I am so so sorry. Losing our furry friends is so hard. They are family and it hurts just as much if you ask me. Have you heard of the Rainbow Bridge poem? Something that is shared among pet lovers often when a pet passes away.

Bring me a shrubbery!

SoHoInBrooklyn

• Shroom-Trainer Elite (Lvl 8)
  • Dancing the cabbage patch in thread form.
    • View Profile
    • 60.25's :3
« Reply #3932 on: December 26, 2017, 04:12:24 AM »
Checking all unread topics and - okay necroposting, but how did I not respond? I seriously remember responding, but iunno, maybe I was just upset and decided to delete what I had typed, do it later when clearer headed, and put it off till forgot?
Thank you Nick, also sorry to hear about your dog too.
Thank you too, Roo. My normal good vet actually sent a card via mail with that same poem on it. Appreciate it.
I feel like I killed this thread last time. Sorries.

On a completely happier, and more recent note, in Discord there was an impromptu holidayish voice chat started by Astra. Was fun. We discovered that Astra is clearly a part moose, part goldfish type of man who boxes kangaroos the day after Christmas. That EL isn't an owl, but that owl is. That had Zeriab spoken, the voice would destroy all our souls - but the hugs? They would bring us our salvation. Hoodiegirl speaks in digitized hums of intergalactic Morse code, though the rest of us had a lack of the proper grammar to communicate back. Oh, & apparently my voice is beef that's short of being well-done.
Oh, and we were visited by a mysterious rooster whose whereabouts remain the greatest of mysteries.

So in short, it's a load of silly fun and I'm necroposting a silly commercial for it in hopes that yous start doing these things more commonly.
Spoiler for snazzy sig in a spoiler:
snazzy sig

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: February 18, 2018, 06:09:52 PM »
Marimo are "on my mind"... They are little moss-balls that can be found in the icy streams of Hokkaido (but also in Iceland, Scotland, Estonia, and apparently Australia... also I think technically they are made of algae...)

(Also they are super cute and remind me of Makkurokurosuke from Totoro/Spirited Away)

(Also, Makkurokurosuke remind me of black cats...)

Lysaea

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Chosen Seer of Lystania
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: February 20, 2018, 10:05:19 PM »
You're not wrong at all about those Spirited Away critters (still haven't seen Totoro. Don't hit me. My ex-work-husband already has repeatedly.)

They were definitely the inspiration for my Motes in Lystania. Well, and actual WoW motes, I suppose.

Seeing these Marimo brings them even further to mind. I want to look at all the different "breeds" now.

And Sixty, we all been busy and distracted. You didn't commit threadicide, I don't think.

TheFlyingMarlin

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: February 22, 2018, 11:24:53 AM »
They are little moss-balls that can be found in the icy streams of Hokkaido

I'm a simple man. I see the word "Hokkaido", and you've got my attention :D

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: March 14, 2018, 02:26:05 AM »
How much I want to get these wahaha~

SuperRoo

• View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: March 22, 2018, 07:19:06 PM »
Our fish got very ill, and we tried to save him but he swam across the rainbow bridge. We have two marimo balls that used to be in his tank. I'm trying to figure out a cool way to keep them, because running a big tank just for them isn't really viable. But, one thing I have always wanted to do was to have an "underwater garden" full of living plants but not have fish, just plants.

And maybe a few soot sprites. ;) I actually have soot sprite slippers. They are so cute.
Bring me a shrubbery!

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: March 23, 2018, 12:24:13 AM »
Aww I'm sorry to hear about your fish, Roo  :( I remember you telling me about how he would push the marimo around like he was organizing his home; I remember thinking that was really cute^^ I do like the idea of having an underwater garden like that!

Quote from: SuperRoo
I actually have soot sprite slippers.

Ahh I have those as well! Though I completely forgot about them until reading your post - They have to be somewhere around here (perhaps still packed somewhere after the move) >_<

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
« Reply #3939 on: May 28, 2018, 02:33:31 PM »
I know it happened a few months ago, but I'm sorry to hear about your pet fish Aimee, though I'm sure he / she is having a great time in the crystal clear waters on the other side of the rainbow bridge <3 *hugs for you as well Aimee* <3

SuperRoo

• View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: May 29, 2018, 07:43:00 AM »
Thanks Astra. :)

I still need to figure out what to do with my cute little marimo balls. I don't think they are very happy in the jar they are in right now, there isn't any air flowing around. I've been looking for a good spot to run a little tank and finally make my underwater garden. I just haven't found a good spot yet.
Bring me a shrubbery!

Jankmo-o

• Citizen (Level 2)
  • Me play game fast
    • View Profile
    • speedrun dot com
« Reply #3941 on: June 02, 2018, 06:16:09 PM »
Why is like every metallic enemy in Mother 3 super resistant to fire?
-The salt man B)

TWITCH DOT TEE VEE

BradAric

• Shroom-Trainer (Level 7)
  • Supershigi's Resident Microsoft Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: October 25, 2018, 11:39:52 PM »
I miss you all! I'm in Astra's stream and realized just how long it's been. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Garumakiruma

• Shroom-Guard (Level 9)
  • Is that a chainsaw she's carrying?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: November 28, 2018, 09:57:45 PM »
First and foremost I decided to revisit this site and I am glad to be back. I don't even know why I left for awhile. Things have definitely changed but I'll try to catch up.

Hello again. People.

nicktendowii

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Hello Nicktendowii here :)
    • View Profile
    • Nicktendowii's Youtube Channel!
« Reply #3944 on: October 09, 2019, 03:28:43 PM »
Hello everyone! I can’t believe I’ve not been on here in over a year! :( hope you’re all doing well! I’ve been super busy with work and YouTube stuff recently!