Poll

What should the 2015 Leeble Game Jam thread be?

Spring
Being Lost
Chaos
The Sun
Jam

Author Topic: Vote on the 2015 Leeble Game Jam theme!  (Read 2498 times)

Charybdizs

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
Re: Vote on the 2015 Leeble Game Jam theme!
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2015, 09:54:29 PM »
You're all gonna be so surprised when April 1st rolls around and there's NO GAME JAM!

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2015, 11:21:37 PM »
^LOL that would be so messed up haha!!

Sooo quick question: is this game jam something I should promote elsewhere? Or is it supposed to stay in this community to the point where that would be a huge imposition?

Hm, well if you have friends who are interested in participating, they are welcome to join in^^ I'm not specifically promoting the jam elsewhere though, as this is our community's first one and I figured it'd be nice to keep it laid back.

Quote from: Omni
Come to think, where/when exactly will the signups be?  I'm a little surprised I haven't seen that mentioned considering it starts tomorrow.

I'm kind of surprised too, considering we made a whole thread dedicated to folks expressing their interest in participating, haha! (there's also a list of folks in the original post, which Astra linked earlier... "we be jammin" was the title) ... it's too bad you won't be able to join this time around, but if you feel like doing something partway through and you end up having more free time, you're still welcome to join us ^_^
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:33:02 PM by supershigi »

Squall83

• Herbal Medic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2015, 01:40:19 PM »
Alright, spring it is, then. Good luck, everyone!