Author Topic: Leebleperz  (Read 757 times)

Michcioperz

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
Leebleperz
« on: April 01, 2015, 01:35:47 PM »
So, I guess I'm supposed to talk about my Leeble Game Jam entry here.

I have no idea so far, so I'm just doing random things like coding up sky colour (and tomorrow I'll try making clouds).

There are a few screenshots on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/Michcioperz/status/583364304184983552

That's not something that needs feedback for now, though :D

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Leebleperz
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 01:01:41 AM »
Quote from: Michcioperz
I have no idea so far, so I'm just doing random things like coding up sky colour (and tomorrow I'll try making clouds).

That sounds like a good plan^^ Sometimes when I don't quite know what direction I'm going in, I'll do peripheral things to try and spark some ideas.

Either that or I'll drink tea and eat chocolate, haha!

Michcioperz

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 05:06:49 AM »
I searched through all my house and there is not a smallest bit of chocolate. -_-

By the way I think I want to make an endless runner that starts black-and-white and slowly gets more and more colourful and bright (to the point where you can't see anything, giving it a factual end without me having to program anything :D).

Michcioperz

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 05:41:36 AM »
Okay, I can't believe it myself, but I've found some close-to-zero-but-still amount of chocolate! <3

The sudden increase in sugar level in my blood inevitably led to random decisions like switching from Love2D to Unreal Engine 4, because I'm much better at 3D than 2D and because I have, like, a whole month to learn how the hell it works.

The goal for today is finishing cleaning up the house as fast as possible and learning to play piano so that I can attempt to make music!

small

• Swifthand
    • View Profile
    • A Quiver of Crows
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 01:43:17 PM »
Those are nice colors! They go together well in a minimalist way.

Choosing colors is surprisingly tough for me.  :)
Developer and composer for A Quiver of Crows.

Michcioperz

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 11:59:45 AM »
I'm sorry, but as with every game jam I attempt since 2014, I find myself unable to get to the part where I make the actual gameplay. Also, this month has deprived me of some sleep as I participated in a 36h hackathon that led me to develop an, uhm, event management website for students' house parties in the city where I live (my friend said it was a good idea :P)

small

• Swifthand
    • View Profile
    • A Quiver of Crows
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 02:47:10 PM »
Aww, that's ok Michcioperz! Stuff happens, and it's hard to predict. Hopefully we'll have another jam in the future, and you can try again then!
Developer and composer for A Quiver of Crows.