Author Topic: Supershigi Forum IRC Chat Room Event - 3rd of March @ 2pm Pacific Time! ^_^  (Read 894 times)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Hey everyone! ^_^ Hope you guys and girls are having a great day / night! We haven't had an IRC Chat Event since October last year, so it's about time we have another one WOOHOO! ^_^

I'm also going to try and organise an IRC Event every month - or maybe twice a month (haven't worked it out yet), so it will be more frequent and we won't have to wait like 3 or so months until the next Event happens :)

So the upcoming IRC Chat Event will be on the 3rd of March at 2pm Pacific Time!

Bring your stories, food and drink, (you can also hopefully order virtual food & drink in the Chat Room itself), and looking forward to seeing everyone there! :D

Rules to participating in the IRC Chat Event:
- You must be registered with the Supershigi Forum, and sign in with that name when you login to the IRC Chat Room. You can log in either with the 'Chat' button on the menu bar below the Forum Banner at the top of this page, or click here :)
- All chat during the Event will be moderated for the consideration of others. If in doubt, our friendly admin will be on hand to assist and help you out ^_^
- Have heaps of fun! :D

:balloon:  :music:  B)  :umbrella:  :ack:

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Yeahhhh! I'm there! Thanks for organizing this Astra! ^_^/

:dance_right: :dance_solo: :dance_left:

Can't wait to chat with you guys, it feels like it's been so long since the last time we've talked!

PanSola

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
    • View Profile
gonna see if I won't forget this time...

SebastianAurion

• Elite Citizen (Level 4)
  • How can text be personal if everyone can see it?
    • View Profile
Yay, I think I'll actually be able to make it this time! Only for about an hour or so, but hey, it's something. :D

Just... you know, someone please make sure to bug me to make sure I make it. XD
Something will be here. Eventually.

pokusan

• Shroom-Guard Elite (Lvl 10)
  • I'm just a simple guy looking for a better world.
    • View Profile
Sadly, I won't be able to make it, but have fun y'all!

PanSola

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
    • View Profile
... and I forgot again )-: