Author Topic: Supershigi Forum IRC Chat Room Event - 17th of March @ 6pm Pacific Time! :D  (Read 1328 times)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog

So I'm going to try and organise a few Forum IRC catch-up's every month, instead of one every couple of months (like I said in my last post), so here goes! ^_^

The next Supershigi Forum IRC Chat Event will be held on the 17th of March at 6pm Pacific Time! (on a Thursday, or Friday for me :P)

If enough people can't make it on this date or time, please comment in this thread, and I can reschedule it to another time, otherwise, we can hopefully have another IRC Event shortly after this one so those of you who can't make it on the 17th will be able to for the next one ^_^

Hope to see you guys there! And this time, I'm GOING to make it to this event (I still feel guilty from missing the last one :S)

As always, here are the Rules to participating in the IRC Chat Events:
- You must be registered with the Supershigi Forum, and sign in with that name when you login to the IRC Chat Room. You can log in either with the 'Chat' button on the menu bar below the Forum Banner at the top of this page, or click here :)
- All chat during the Event will be moderated for the consideration of others. If in doubt, our friendly admin will be on hand to assist and help you out ^_^
- Have heaps of fun! :D

:balloon: :broom: :turtle: B) :tea: :hug:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:00:17 AM by Astragoth »

SebastianAurion

• Elite Citizen (Level 4)
  • How can text be personal if everyone can see it?
    • View Profile
I'm not going to be able to make this one at all, sadly. :(
Something will be here. Eventually.

pokusan

• Shroom-Guard Elite (Lvl 10)
  • I'm just a simple guy looking for a better world.
    • View Profile
I can't make it either, i'll be at work. Maybe we should switch up the times that we do this? We've always done in the afternoon, but that was because a lot of people could make it at that time. It seems that nowadays, a lot of people are saying they can't make it in the afternoon anymore. Maybe if it was pushed forward like 4 hours (6pm PST), people might be able to make it? Idk, to anyone reading this, what time would you be able to sit down to a chatroom?

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
That sounds fine to me regarding pushing it forward until 6pm PST if that time is better for everyone ^_^ And yeh, I guess I had always chosen 2pm cause that was the case :)

Does 6pm PST work better for everyone then? :D

SebastianAurion

• Elite Citizen (Level 4)
  • How can text be personal if everyone can see it?
    • View Profile
Still no, sadly. Thursday just doesn't work for me in general. That's my long day.
Something will be here. Eventually.

SuperRoo

• Shroom-Druid (Level 11)
    • View Profile
Evenings probably would work better for most people, but I doubt we will ever find a *perfect* time where everyone can come. I will try to make it to whichever time you pick.
Bring me a shrubbery!

PanSola

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
    • View Profile
If it were a 24-hour party then I'm sure people will be able to join part of it (?)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Ok, I'm going to reschedule the time for 6pm Pacific Time then, since that's a lot better for most people ^_^ Updated the thread here, and sending out another PM now :)

And Wyatt, I'll try to make the next Chat Event for a day other than Thursday so you can make it :) Sorry, bit late now to change the date, but yeh, I'll make sure you can come next time hehe :D

nicktendowii

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Hello Nicktendowii here :)
    • View Profile
    • Nicktendowii's Youtube Channel!
Think thats too late sorry maybe next time. It's 1am where I am :( usually i'd stay up but i've got work :(

Omni

• Shield Guard
    • View Profile
    • Omni's DeviantArt
Oooh... The time change means I now won't be able to make it.  (It's when my martial arts class starts.)  Sorry guys.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 09:31:46 PM by Omni »

Minecraft Server: Craft Pointe - Temporarily Down

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Thanks so much for organizing another one of these! I think monthly meetings is a really good idea. I had a great time at our last one! Felt like it's been ages since I talked with poku, Tan, etc. Hope the rest of you guys will be able to make the next one ^_^/

On a different note: I forgot to close IRC after leaving the chat, and when I returned I saw a very amusing autocorrect error from Tan. I cannot remember what exactly it was, but I was laughing a lot. I also remember reading "good thing Laura wasn't here to see this"... but I WAS!! MWAHAHAHA!! :P

PanSola

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
    • View Profile
... wait, it's the 20th already? I totally missed the chat again ARRRRRRG

T_T