Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA (supershigi) WOOOOHOOOO!!! ^_^  (Read 2131 times)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA (supershigi) WOOOOHOOOO!!! ^_^
« on: April 16, 2016, 06:52:05 AM »
Happy Birthday Laura, you awesome lady you! ^_^ I hope you have one heck of an awesome day today, filled with family and friends, presents (cause come on, you deserve a buttload of gifts on your special day! :D), cake, food, many cups of tea, more gifts, more food, and more presents. Did I mention food? Cause food is delicious hehe!

But most of all, I hope you feel much love, happiness, and ultra-special today! This is YOUR day today Laura... remember that! ^_^ Or, to put it another way...

(channels inner-sista) TODAY'S YOUR DAY GURLFRIEND! DON'T EVER LET ANYONE TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU.... mmmhmmmm! XD *clicks fingers and moves head from side to side while talking*

Jokes aside Laura, you personally have brought so much happiness, warmth, sunshine and hope to me over the past year. Even though you're life is so incredibly busy with everything else going on, you still had time to talk to me, and help me out when I needed it, be it when I was sad or angry - you were there, and you listened to me rant on, and always offered some comforting words.

You were always there when I got stuck on something social, or got confused. You never judged me, and even though I needed a 2nd or 3rd reminder on things sometimes (hahahaha), you were still patient with me (maybe :P), and helped me through whatever block I was having.

And you were always there to share in the happy / hilariously funny moments, with your full-on, awesome crazy-good laugh, which is so contagious it always makes me laugh even more and also makes me 4000% more happy! ^_^

Laura, you are honestly one of the most amazing people in my life, and the aura around you is so infectious that it is IMPOSSIBLE for people not to be happy around you! You are super kind and caring, always full of hope, smiles, laughter, equally kind words, and you always have such interesting stories to tell! Thanks so much for being there for me, for all the chats we've ever had, for all the songs you make that are also so full of hope it's hard not to smile and sing-a-long... just... thank you for EVERYTHING! ^_^ (I'm sure I've left something out AHHH!!!) XD

I'll always be here to support you in anything you do, be it your Indie games, your music, your Hunter-buttpulls, tea parties, food parties, laugh parties (till I need my inhaler :P), and all the other I'm sure, MILLIONS of other things that haven't been discovered in your life yet :D And I'll always be here for you too with everything else, but I know you know that already hehe :)

You have such a beautiful personality, please always remember that, and NEVER change. Ever. Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart, and I hope you have a very Happy Birthday today Laura! ^_^ YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :D

WAIT WAIT ONE MORE THING.... PROMISE!!!!!!! EMOTICONS!!! YAY! ^_^

:balloon:  :cakenotalie:  :balloon-anim:  :flowerbush:

PanSola

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA (supershigi) WOOOOHOOOO!!! ^_^
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 07:09:03 AM »
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!

Crimmy

• Shroom-Trainer Elite (Lvl 8)
  • Tsitsimitl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 08:39:24 AM »
Happy celebration times, oh yeah!
Congrats Laura! You're such a great person, not only do you make great music that warms our hearts, you're supportive and kind, it's awesome to be part of this community that you brought to life. It's all because of you, so thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you and congrats on your birthday!
With the clicking, came the ticking
Of the page that was no more.
Quoth the Server: "404".

Reives

• Fisherleeble (Level 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 09:47:52 AM »
:happythoughts:           
 :clouds:

\nn/         
------------------------------------------------------
:dance_right: :dance_right: :dance_solo: :dance_left: :dance_left:
------------------------------------------------------
==============================
 :)  :D :) :)  :D :D :) :) :D
 :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :) :D
 :D :D :) :) :) :D :D :) :)  :)

| :pompoms:  :cakenotalie:  :pompoms: |

SuperRoo

• Shroom-Druid (Level 11)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 03:14:34 PM »
 :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thanks for being you!
Bring me a shrubbery!

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 05:07:31 PM »
@Astragoth: Aww Dean, thank-you so much for writing all of that... You have always been so supportive and encouraging over the years. And whether or not you know it, there are MANY times when you've lifted my spirits and pulled me out of a funk. I was feeling super weird that one night in WoW (partially because of avocaDOOM, but for other reasons as well) and you totally distracted me and cheered me up! And all these messages really make me feel special, thank-you so much!

@PanSola: Thank-you thank-you Kenny-san!

@Crimmy: Thank-you so much for saying that Crimmy, that really made me smile ^_^ I'm glad that you're part of our community! It was always so fun whenever you'd share interesting things about your country/traditions/art/job/etc. with us, and I really appreciate your kind words!

@Reives: Oh Kan, seeing all those Leeboticons you made from before just reminds me of how awesome you are. You've cheered me up and encouraged me so much over the years, and everytime I see the different Leebles it reminds me of how creative you are when it comes to showing care (especially the Night at the Roxbury ones, haha). I want to eat that cake, wahaha!

@SuperRoo: Thank-you for being you, too Aimee!! You always find ways to make me smile (or reasons to get me up and dancing, haha). I've always enjoyed talking with you or laughing over silly things. Thanks for being an AC-buddy and for always inspiring me with your kindness and sense of humor and energy! As I said on Twitter, I always felt like you're a kindred spirit!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 05:10:30 PM by supershigi »

small

• Swifthand
    • View Profile
    • A Quiver of Crows
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 05:34:00 PM »
*breathy Marilyn Monroe*
Happy... Birth... Day... To yooooooooou!

Have a good day girl! You are so close to releasing your game I can taste it!!

I also want to taste the keyboard cake Kan linked to.
Developer and composer for A Quiver of Crows.

SoHoInBrooklyn

• Shroom-Trainer Elite (Lvl 8)
  • Dancing the cabbage patch in thread form.
    • View Profile
    • 60.25's :3
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 02:32:51 AM »
Appy birfday shigishigicocoapuff
Spoiler for snazzy sig in a spoiler:
snazzy sig

Strawfairy

• Herbal Medic
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 03:28:33 PM »
Happy birthday Laura!!

Sorry I'm not around much!

pokusan

• Shroom-Guard Elite (Lvl 10)
  • I'm just a simple guy looking for a better world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2016, 09:07:55 PM »
Whoa! I totally missed this. Happy belated birthday, Laura! I hope all has been well with you. <3

I really miss the conversations that we used to have. You're always the most uplifting and logical person. I like that about you. You make my life better just by being in it.

SebastianAurion

• Elite Citizen (Level 4)
  • How can text be personal if everyone can see it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 12:51:07 PM »
Happy Birthday, Laura! I'm looking forward to our beautiful, harmonious voices serenading you tomorrow night. :)
Something will be here. Eventually.

nicktendowii

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Hello Nicktendowii here :)
    • View Profile
    • Nicktendowii's Youtube Channel!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 02:21:38 PM »
Ohhh happy birthday Laura! Hope you had a great day :)  :balloon: I've been so busy lately not been on the forums at all :(

P. Yoshi

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 07:15:39 PM »
This is my reaction upon hearing I missed Shigisaurus' Birthday.

TRUEfoe

• Shroom-Trainer (Level 7)
  • The 3rd Person
    • View Profile
    • TRUEfoe's Youtube
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 06:33:14 PM »
Happy super belated Laura~!  We're all getting so wise!  lol

Davixus

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Let's play a little DotA
    • View Profile