Author Topic: Share A Bit Of Your Stories!  (Read 497 times)

Tea

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
    • View Profile
Share A Bit Of Your Stories!
« on: June 20, 2016, 06:39:40 PM »
Hello, I'm back here after maybe about a year of inactivity, I apologise! *bow*

Anyways, I wondered one day about the many writers that may be hiding in this community, and it motivated me to create this thread, where you can showcase your own creative stories to those who may not know them!
 :balloon:
Whether it's a short summary of your entire story, or maybe just a sneak peak of a chapter you've been working on, I'd love to hear what your witty minds can think of!  :P  And to all of those currently writing their own creative stories, I bid you good luck on your enchanting adventures in the realm of fiction!
 :tea:

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Share A Bit Of Your Stories!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 07:31:20 PM »
Welcome back, Tea! Long time no see! (I totally didn't rhyme on purpose)~

This is a great idea for a thread... I know we have a lot of writers here (bufkus and Strawfairy immediately come to mind... I know bufkus has several really interesting shorts online that I'd recommend)

leprous hare

• Elite Citizen (Level 4)
  • Leeble Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 07:45:23 PM »
you can check out my stories here: http://saddeathnight.wordpress.com

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 12:09:33 AM »
These are so good, bufkus... I really liked the voice in Madrigal; I knew immediately that you were writing as a female, even before the "that's my girl" comment. I went back and tried to figure out how I picked up on that, but I just couldn't put a finger on it. You're really good at that.