Author Topic: The 2016th Annual Leeble Forest Secret Santa Event! ^_^ (Sign-up's are CLOSED!)  (Read 3305 times)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
You're officially added to the list Kawaii! Thanks heaps for signing up! ^_^ :D

Also, regarding that certain horror game..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Just letting everyone know, that Sign-up's will be extended for another week! So the new deadline for signing up will be the 26th of November! I'll update my first post to reflect this too ^_^

SoHoInBrooklyn

• Shroom-Trainer Elite (Lvl 8)
  • Dancing the cabbage patch in thread form.
    • View Profile
    • 60.25's :3
Dammit, every damn time there's a post I'm like "Errggg--- do--not sign--- up---nuuuuu" and you extend it?! That's just not fair Astragoth. Just. Not. Fair.

I'll probably end up signing up now, especially if the final count is odd - in which case count me in regardless of if I do post again to confirm or not.
Spoiler for snazzy sig in a spoiler:
snazzy sig

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Added you to the list Sixty! ^_^

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Just a reminder to everyone that the deadline for Secret Santa Sign-up's is today! Don't be shy, sign up today! hehe ^_^

leprous hare

• Elite Citizen (Level 4)
  • Leeble Hunter
    • View Profile
sign meh up

SoHoInBrooklyn

• Shroom-Trainer Elite (Lvl 8)
  • Dancing the cabbage patch in thread form.
    • View Profile
    • 60.25's :3
Still gotta do that hobbies, interests, meshugenah thing eh? Fine... sigh lol

Creepy stuff. Lovecraftian cosmic horror. American comic books. NES. Zelda. 70's grindhouse and kung fu. Art in general. Weird stuff. Fantasies and sci fi in general too. Donations to charities if you -really- had to spend money, but meh. A txt with the word 'gift' in it is enough. A pet gibbon. A trip to Alaska. I'm honestly totally cool with anything~
Spoiler for snazzy sig in a spoiler:
snazzy sig

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
@ bufkus - Thanks for signing up bufkus! Will add you to the Sign-up List! ^_^

@ Sixty - That trip to Alaska sure sounds good, only cause I love the cold :D And thanks heaps for listing your gift ideas too :D

steviefazmantheslavboo

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
  • Just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
    • View Profile
Is this over? Can I sign up please?

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
@ Stevie - Of course you can! ^_^ I'll add your name to the list :D Sign-up's are going to the end of November so you still have time! :D

SuperRoo

• Shroom-Druid (Level 11)
    • View Profile
Oh man! I thought I had joined in already but it looks like I didn't. I'm in! :)

Interests and whatnot: Always been a fan of Nintendo games, and of course that means ACNL. But also the classics like Mario too! I like comedies, silly songs, and leebles. I'm trying to learn Japanese, and we have been watching a fair amount of anime (Fairy Tail) recently. Love animals, and nature. I'm also really terrible at these kinds of things. LOL.

Oh, I have a Steam account, if that helps.  <|:)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:16:55 AM by SuperRoo »
Bring me a shrubbery!

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
@ Aimee - HAHAHA no worries! I've signed you up! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the deadline has passed, Secret Santa Sign-ups are now closed. Thank you to everyone who have signed up as well! ^_^

I'll be sending each one of you a Private Message in your Inbox here at the Shigi Forums later on after I've drawn names out of my special hat, letting you know who you'll be giving a gift to YAY!!! :D  <|:)

As always, please keep the Secret Santa you got a, well, secret hehe XD It's half the fun not knowing until the big day!  <|:)

Have a great day / night everyone! ^_^

:santaleeble:

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
PM's with your Secret Santa have been sent out seperately to each of you, along with a Gift Guidelines PM - so you know where to send your present to ^_^

Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! :D  <|:)

steviefazmantheslavboo

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
  • Just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
    • View Profile
My interests? hmm.... I like videogames, comics and indie musics. I also have a steam account, if that helps.  <|:)

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Sorry it took me so long to write these out! I'm sure I'd be happy with anything whether it was a Christmas card, a piece of art, a funny video, some kind of yummy treats, etc. Anything related to Rakuen or Melolune is always super nice. And of course you guys know I love video games - some of my favorites include Chrono Trigger, Mega Man (especially the original NES series), Starcraft, Animal Crossing, Yoshi's Island, Zelda (Link to the Past/Link Between Worlds are my favorites), etc. I play a Blood Elf Hunter in WoW. I love tea, chocolate, cookies, etc. I hope that helps!