Author Topic: The 2016th Annual Leeble Forest Secret Santa Event! ^_^ (Sign-up's are CLOSED!)  (Read 3442 times)

leprous hare

• Elite Citizen (Level 4)
  • Leeble Hunter
    • View Profile
I'd like a game where you hunt leebles, but if my SS isn't a gamedev, then i'm cool with anything. my only hobbies/interests are young adult novels, nintendo, and eating astragoth's chickens.

SoHoInBrooklyn

• Shroom-Trainer Elite (Lvl 8)
  • Dancing the cabbage patch in thread form.
    • View Profile
    • 60.25's :3
Damn, still have 10 days & I'm already feeling the deadline crunch lol
Spoiler for snazzy sig in a spoiler:
snazzy sig

Lysaea

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Chosen Seer of Lystania
    • View Profile
More power to you all - I knew I couldn't handle the deadline crunch myself which is why I opted out - I hope to get to see all your gifts anyway though!

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
@ Lysaea - No worries! ^_^ It's still REALLY fun seeing everyone's gifts, regardless if you're participating in the event or not hehe :D  <|:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ thread - Just one thing I forgot to mention to those who are sending Secret Santa gifts to me - if you would like to write a little note to your Secret Santa along with sending your gift, I can post the note and the gift on Christmas Day ^_^

That way, there will be a nice little message along with your gift, which will make it even more awesome hehe ^_^

Looking forward to seeing everyone's gifts too YAY!!! :D

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
^Thanks for letting us know, Astra! And also for organizing the event :)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Just a reminder to everyone participating in the Event that there are only a few days left until the deadline! I've sent everyone a PM in their Inbox which explains more in detail ^_^

Thanks everyone, and really looking forward to see what you all come up with! :D  <|:)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Hey everyone! ^_^

Just letting you know the deadline has passed, so if you still need a bit more time, please PM me for an extension, or just to let me know you'll need a a little more time, thanks! :)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Just wanted to thank each and every one of you for sending their Secret Santa gifts in this year! ^_^

So I'm going to try something new this year :D I'm going to be putting the Official 2016 Secret Santa Gift Thread up at 6am Pacific Time on Christmas Day, and if all goes well, barring any unforseen circumstances, or timezone checking forgetfulness, it should be up then hehe ^_^

Looking forward to showing everyone what you got!  <|:)

nicktendowii

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Hello Nicktendowii here :)
    • View Profile
    • Nicktendowii's Youtube Channel!
Sounds great! Looking forward to it! As it's already been Xmas here for a while, merry Christmas everyone!  <|:) <|:) <|:)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Looks like there were a few slight problems with the Kangaroo Rocket taking off from Astra Launch Bay 04. Also, didn't pack enough chocolate chip cookies for the trip :P

All systems seem to be online and operational. Estimate Launch at T-Minus 1.5 hours. Portal to the Leeble Forest is charging and my Astramage minions tell me it's currently at 23% :P

Stand-by for further updates as they happen ^_^

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
UPDATE 1: The Kangaroo Rocket launch was successful YAY! ^_^ All chocolate chip cookies present and accounted for. Had problems with the airlock and the cookies lost total mass. May experience cookie crumb debris as well as we enter the upper atmosphere and into deep space :)

WARNING: CHOCOLATE COOKIE ASTEROID BELT AHEAD! Watch for large chocolate chips! EVASIVE MANUEVERS! ALL WEAPONS TO MAXIMUM HYPONESS! XD

Further updates as follows. Out.

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
UPDATE 2: We have taken an indirect hit from a large chocolate chip. Our Kangaroo Rocket has absorbed the chip's energies, and we're prepared to make a short emergency............hop...........*you can hear the rest of the rocket crew groan in the background*, now that we have cleared the crumb debris.

After the hop is complete, we will end up at the Australia -> Leeble Forest Portal, where we will go through, and then deliver our payload of wonderfully awesome gifts and happiness, that we Aussies are known for ^_^

More updates to follow after we make it through to Leeble Forest :D This is Santa Astra, signing off for now :P

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
FINAL UPDATE: The jump was RIGHT on target! ^_^ The trek through the Mage Portal to Leeble Forest was also without incident. Our mission from Australia to Leeble Forest is a complete and total success ^_^

Now, for the fun part - DELIVERING PRESENTS WITH A LAUGH HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA XD

We've already detected a large group of Leebles near the site of a campfire, and we're beginning landing procedures :)

This will be my final mission report of the Kangarastra 04. If you are reading this, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ^_^

Santa Astra, of the year 2016, signing off! :D *wave* ^_^  <|:)

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Yay, you can do it Santa Astra! The Leebles are celebrating and cheering the Kangastra on as it flies through the sky!

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
^_^ We have Laura! The Kangastra has officially landed in Leeble Forest! ^_^ YAYYYYYY!!! :D

You can find out what happened after it landed too, if you want to continue where the UPDATES here left off, in the Official 2016 Secret Santa Gift Thread (and if you like a good story too hehe XD :P)

http://www.supershigi.com/forums/index.php?topic=1353.0

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ^_^ <3  <|:)  :santaleeble: