Author Topic: Supershigi Forum IRC Chat Event - December 5th @ 4pm Pacific Time! :D  (Read 2771 times)

SuperRoo

• Shroom-Druid (Level 11)
    • View Profile
Re: Supershigi Forum IRC Chat Event - December 5th @ 4pm Pacific Time! :D
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 10:13:37 AM »
I agree it would be fun. :) Let's see if the IRC Leebles can pull one together. LOL.
Bring me a shrubbery!

nicktendowii

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Hello Nicktendowii here :)
    • View Profile
    • Nicktendowii's Youtube Channel!
Would be good if whoever sets it up can make it so I can join! I always miss out  because of time zone :( (GMT)

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
I'll try to coordinate with SuperRoo and Astra so we can include as many folks as possible - it'd be nice if you could join in this time! I'm curious if our newsletter is finally working again (since I know that Kan updated the server, so everything is a lot faster now... I'll try to check on that later)

Malefic

• +1
    • View Profile
Will these be open to everyone on the forum? :> I'm in GMT too but I'd love to join, I'll keep an eye out for updates  :D

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Hi guys! ^_^

So I'm thinking it's about time (and I should apologise for not organising one sooner), we have another IRC Chat Event, definitely sometime in the next 2 weeks :)

I'm thinking - placeholder wise - to schedule the Chat Event next week on Wednesday the 7th of June (though we can change that if it doesn't work for most people).

The question is, what time should we have it?

I'm going to put a placeholder time in for 1pm California time, then go from there, after we decide what day next week is good for everyone :)

Thanks everyone, and please comment here what days / time of the day is good for you ^_^

@ Malefic - Yep, it's open to everyone! ^_^

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Quote from: Astragoth
I'm thinking - placeholder wise - to schedule the Chat Event next week on Wednesday the 7th of June (though we can change that if it doesn't work for most people).

That day would work for me! Hopefully the UK folks can weigh in since I think they've had trouble making our times before. I'm pretty flexible in terms of time. I think as long as it's not at like 4am I can do it, haha.

pokusan

• Shroom-Guard Elite (Lvl 10)
  • I'm just a simple guy looking for a better world.
    • View Profile
I won't be able to make it because work, but that actually does sound like a good time for the UK people, it would be like 9pm for them? I would assume most people are free around that time? Not too late and not too early. If you guys do want to chat on the daily though, make sure to check out the Leeble Discord. I see fellow leebles talking on it every day and since Discord has a mobile app, you can actually get notifications if anyone does start chatting. Refer to this thread for the link:

http://www.supershigi.com/forums/index.php?topic=1403.0;topicseen

Hope everyone can make it to the IRC chat.

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2017, 06:41:05 PM »
@pokusan I think Discord would be a great place to hold the Leeble chat this time! Lots of folks in there chatting today, so perhaps we can hold it there instead. I'll let folks know of this thread so we can try to coordinate a time where most folks are able to attend!

Poyomon2

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2017, 06:53:59 PM »
I suppose I'll be on if I'm not asleep, since I should be done with exams at that point.
For reference, GMT +10.
Previously known as TehUSBKnight (For reasons that I can't comprehend now that I'm older, that was a terrible username)

:D

SuperRoo

• Shroom-Druid (Level 11)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2017, 09:22:48 PM »
Depends on the time, but I want to chat! :)
Bring me a shrubbery!

nicktendowii

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Hello Nicktendowii here :)
    • View Profile
    • Nicktendowii's Youtube Channel!
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2017, 01:41:29 AM »
Il definitely make sure I can join this time :D 1pm California is 9pm here so that's great for me

steviefazmantheslavboo

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
  • Just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2017, 02:52:21 AM »
I've never join any of these before, can I join? If I can please PM me 1hr before it happen?
Edit: btw mine is gmt +7
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:56:46 AM by steviefazmantheslavboo »

EN.I

• Citizen (Level 2)
  • NTSC ~ 220V
    • View Profile
    • elsemieni.net
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2017, 07:04:49 AM »
Hi! Mmmphmmm....

1pm gmt-7 = 4pm gmt-4 -> I'm working in that hour. I can check at discord to say hi a little however :)

I'm free in 9pm gmt-4 = 6pm gmt-7 until I fall asleep, but I know there's people at the other side of the world that wants to be there, so... Don't worry about me :) (At least the event lasts for late, in this case I can enter quite lately hehehe).

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2017, 05:33:14 PM »
"I think Discord would be a great place to hold the Leeble chat this time! Lots of folks in there chatting today, so perhaps we can hold it there instead. I'll let folks know of this thread so we can try to coordinate a time where most folks are able to attend!"

I'm on board with having the Event there this time as well :) I joined the Leeble Discord yesterday and was amazed to see how many people there were, and all the conversations going on, so I'd definitely hold the Event there since most people are hanging out already ^_^

TRUEfoe

• Shroom-Trainer (Level 7)
  • The 3rd Person
    • View Profile
    • TRUEfoe's Youtube
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2017, 08:55:26 PM »
Yeah, here's the discord link again to everyone who's coming!  https://discord.gg/8fhEqFq
Mods, be sure to do an @everyone to ping everyone when it starts!  ;)
TRUEfoe might be on a plane or just landing in California to start a lengthy vacation during the chat but he'll try to sneak in a hi!