Author Topic: ---- THE OFFICIAL 2017 SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD YAYYYY!!!! ----  (Read 1691 times)

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
---- THE OFFICIAL 2017 SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD YAYYYY!!!! ----
« on: December 23, 2017, 11:07:55 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ^_^ AND WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL 2017 SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

:santaleeble: :santaleeble: :santaleeble: :santaleeble:

Hello to everyone, and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you! ^_^ I, Santa Astra, have brought all of you some amazing gifts from some equally amazing folks out there, since I'm sure you've all been good this year! ^_^

A huge thank you to all those that participated in Secret Santa this year as well, for without you guys, this Event wouldn't be possible!

Before I bring out all the gifts from my North Pole storeroom, I just wanted to say I hope ALL of you - not just those participating in Secret Santa, - but to everyone here on the Supershigi Forums, and your families... Have a very Merry, Happy & safe Christmas, chow down on some yummy treats, and enjoy time with friends and during the Holiday Season ^_^ And a very Happy 2018 to all of you as well! :D

Alright, I'm opening the storeroom doors now! Here are your awesome Secret Santa 2017 Gifts freshly baked from the minds of those who participated in this year's Event... enjoy! :D

:santaleeble: :santaleeble: :santaleeble: :santaleeble:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SECRET SANTA GIFTS OF 2017! ^_^

To EL:
Spoiler for To EL from kreyg:
! No longer available

To SoHoInBrooklyn:
Spoiler for To SoHoInBrooklyn from SuperRoo:

To SuperRoo:
Spoiler for To SuperRoo from supershigi:
Merry Christmas Aimee! I hope that you're having a wonderful day, and that 2018 is a truly special year for you! For Secret Santa, I thought it'd be fun to get you a few things... they are "sweet treats" but they won't spoil your dinner, and they never expire! They may have already arrived, but if not, be sure to check your mail this week^^ Thanks for being such a great friend!

To kreyg:
Spoiler for To kreyg from MidniteAndBeyond:
Merry Christmas kreyg! - Midnite

! No longer available

To EN.I:
Spoiler for To EN.I from Orison the owlet:
Hey, EN.I
Thanks for all for your advice and many help.
These gifts are only my little thing to say 'Thanks!'
By the way, I tried my best on them.
Here's download link for the gift

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o643f06tewhb2de/Gifts+from+little+owl.rar

Another thing, I'll give you another gift though Discord DM.

Have a nice day!
A little owl

To TheFlyingMarlin:
Spoiler for To TheFlyingMarlin from EL:

And here is a high-res version of the above picture as well ^_^ :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/smwwt8a5gg17s7j/fromELhighresversion.jpg

To supershigi:
Spoiler for To supershigi from nicktendowii:
Nicktendowii has sent you a gift in the mail! :D It should be arriving soon! ^_^

And here's a card for you as well! ^_^

To nicktendowii:
Spoiler for To nicktendowii from EN.I:
EN.I has sent you a gift in the mail! ^_^

No peeking in the spoiler below nicktendowii! But for all those of you who are curious what is inside this box... ^_^

Spoiler for What's in the box?! XD:

To Orison the owlet:
Spoiler for To Orison the owlet from TheFlyingMarlin:
TheFlyingMarlin has sent you the Finding Paradise OST by Kan Gao, feat. Laura Shigihara & RIOTxRYKER! ^_^

(I'll send you a link via Discord DM Orison ^_^ - Astra)

You'll also need to create a free Bandcamp account in order to download the soundtrack (click 'Create my free fan account', after going to the link above).

He has also gifted you a Steam game as well! ^_^ Please get in touch with Marlin so you can accept it! :D

To Davixus:
Spoiler for To Davixus from Your secret, Secret Santa:

To MidniteAndBeyond:
Spoiler for To MidniteAndBeyond from Mogepy:

Mogepy has also sent you a code for a Steam game! ^_^ (I'll DM you on Discord with the code Midnite - Astra)

To Mogepy:
Spoiler for To Mogepy from Davixus:
Davixus has sent you a special gift via snail mail! ^_^

Merry Christmas Mogepy! ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<|:) <|:) <|:) <|:)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 12:37:34 AM by Astragoth »

SoHoInBrooklyn

• Shroom-Trainer Elite (Lvl 8)
  • Dancing the cabbage patch in thread form.
    • View Profile
    • 60.25's :3
Re: ---- THE OFFICIAL 2017 SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD YAYYYY!!!! ----
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 12:53:03 AM »
<3 SupeRoo, that is adorable, love the quote, Michio Kaku is awesome, thank you :3 <3
Everyone else: Awesome job too, all round!
Spoiler for snazzy sig in a spoiler:
snazzy sig

SuperRoo

• Shroom-Druid (Level 11)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 07:49:09 AM »
WOW! @SuperShigi where on earth did you find that cute Oreo?! Nothing has come to my snail mail yet, but I am eagerly watching for it's arrival. Thank you so much!! Merry Christmas everyone. :)  <|:)
Bring me a shrubbery!

SuperRoo

• Shroom-Druid (Level 11)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 07:50:28 AM »
<3 SupeRoo, that is adorable, love the quote, Michio Kaku is awesome, thank you :3 <3
Everyone else: Awesome job too, all round!

I'm glad you like it! I figured that since you enjoyed physics you would know who Michio Kaku is.  <|:)
Bring me a shrubbery!

MidniteAndBeyond

• +1
  • Let's Dream! (Sue is best character!)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 06:31:26 PM »
Spectacular job, everybody! Happy Holidays!

And thank you SO much Mogepy for the wonderful gift! I absolutely love it!

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 12:17:59 AM »
I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying checking out everyone's gifts! And a really big thank-you to Astra for organizing this event! I know you always spend a lot of time putting these threads together, and making sure everyone's gifts get to the right place. It's so nice to have an event like this at the community every year, we all really appreciate your hard work and effort :)

@kreyg: Haha that was so rad! I don't know why, but the silver bells floating randomly in the middle of the forest while metal Silver Bells played in the background had me cracking up so much!

@SuperRoo: Ahh you have all 3 Yarn Yoshis! The Michio Kaku quote was a nice touch as well. It reminded me of something he said during a "Universe" episode that totally caught me off guard. I can't even remember what he was referencing, but suddenly I hear, "and then, Einstein went BALLISTIC!!" LOL :)

@MidniteAndBeyond: Whoa! That was awesome (and trippy lol)! I love how you worked NHB, the dancing Cave Bud, and the (very appropriate) mushrooms in as well! What game did the dinosaur/flower footage come from?

@EL: Awww! What a cute drawing! I love the Leeble's outfit, and the Pokemon/Leeble Forest sign^^

@nicktendowii: Thank-you so much, what an adorable card~! I like how Super Donut is hanging out with Cave Bud and Boy^^ And I'll let you know as soon as it arrives in the mail, I'm so excited!

@Enzo: Since Nick might not have received his gift yet, I won't comment on what's inside the Spoiler tag except to say... WAHHH THAT IS SO COOL! Okay sorry, I had to, hehe :)

@FlyingMarlin: I'm sure he'll love that! Maybe Owl will sing us something from the OST like he did before his talent show!

@Davixus' Secret Santa (gonna guess sixty hehe): Okay that was seriously rad. The way you used light and shadow, and how the original characters meld so well with your own style!

@Mogepy: Aww omg what a sweet gift! I love how you made all those different characters (everything from Mr. Saturn to the Snowman Dance Party)! It reminds me, I just re-discovered my marble collection when I went back to my parents' place to clean out childhood belongings.

@Davixus: Oh my gosh, what an adorable notebook! The little Totoro and leaf carvings, and the pen that looks like a tree with the little Makurokurosuke! Where did you find that? It's so awesome!

kreyg

• Shroom-Trainer (Level 7)
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 03:27:13 AM »
@MidniteAndBeyond: I thanked you on YouTube, but just wanted to say thank you again! That was crazy, you did a great job!

It's so great seeing everyone's contributions!  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!

nicktendowii

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Hello Nicktendowii here :)
    • View Profile
    • Nicktendowii's Youtube Channel!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 12:54:38 PM »
I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying checking out everyone's gifts! And a really big thank-you to Astra for organizing this event! I know you always spend a lot of time putting these threads together, and making sure everyone's gifts get to the right place. It's so nice to have an event like this at the community every year, we all really appreciate your hard work and effort :)

@nicktendowii: Thank-you so much, what an adorable card~! I like how Super Donut is hanging out with Cave Bud and Boy^^ And I'll let you know as soon as it arrives in the mail, I'm so excited!

@Enzo: Since Nick might not have received his gift yet, I won't comment on what's inside the Spoiler tag except to say... WAHHH THAT IS SO COOL! Okay sorry, I had to, hehe :)

Hope your present arrives soon! I think you'll love what's inside :D Please post a pic so everyone can see :) I haven't had mine yet and have managed to resist clicking the spoiler so far!! Excited for it to turn up! the post here has been really slow thanks to all the snow and bank holidays so hopefully it arrives soon :)

Hope you all have a good new year!

TheFlyingMarlin

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 07:52:03 AM »
Sorry I'm late, but wow, thanks EL! It's cool to see a Leeble-ified version of Pokemon (or a Pokemon-ified version of Leebles :P ) - come to think of it, Leebles are sorta like Pokemon. And of course, I'm a sucker for anything Sinnoh :)

EN.I

• Citizen (Level 2)
  • NTSC ~ 220V
    • View Profile
    • elsemieni.net
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 06:03:52 PM »
At least! Some free time to make a late reply to Secret Santa Gifts. Oh, hi!

Orison the owlet: THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love seeing creative work from others. Yeah, I already told you on discord, but I see everyday mastering your techniques doing secretly the things you love haha. Just loved the ilumination you made on the Moai scene. Also you didn't post here another gift you make (An steam card). As you like to make creative stuff, I used it in artistic tools for making a thematic set hehe.

Thanks again! :)

@nicktendowii: No peeking!!! Sadly recent a DHL package from september just arrived to my house. Maybe my christmas gift will  delay a... little. Hope that don't make any problem, since some contents of it can expire.... Anyways, let's be optimistic. Everyday I take a peek at the tracking to see if it arrived at your country. (Not yet until now... Also sometimes tracking codes aren't accurrate... ). Sorry about the delays  :(

All the gifts are supa-awesome!!! Late-congrats to all!
Bye!

nicktendowii

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Hello Nicktendowii here :)
    • View Profile
    • Nicktendowii's Youtube Channel!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 05:27:18 AM »
At least! Some free time to make a late reply to Secret Santa Gifts. Oh, hi!

Orison the owlet: THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love seeing creative work from others. Yeah, I already told you on discord, but I see everyday mastering your techniques doing secretly the things you love haha. Just loved the ilumination you made on the Moai scene. Also you didn't post here another gift you make (An steam card). As you like to make creative stuff, I used it in artistic tools for making a thematic set hehe.

Thanks again! :)

@nicktendowii: No peeking!!! Sadly recent a DHL package from september just arrived to my house. Maybe my christmas gift will  delay a... little. Hope that don't make any problem, since some contents of it can expire.... Anyways, let's be optimistic. Everyday I take a peek at the tracking to see if it arrived at your country. (Not yet until now... Also sometimes tracking codes aren't accurrate... ). Sorry about the delays  :(

All the gifts are supa-awesome!!! Late-congrats to all!
Bye!

Hey EN.I! It turned up today :D I love it all thank you so much! and for the letter and post card as well :) Your english is pretty good! and ahha did not expect that when pulling on the totems legs.... :O lol