Author Topic: Ice chewing is bad for your tastebuds  (Read 813 times)

orochii

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
Ice chewing is bad for your tastebuds
« on: March 05, 2018, 09:38:54 PM »
Please call me orochii, pleased to meet you people. I just wanted to say hi, and participate in the jams, dunno why. It's fun to see small communities like this one, dunno. Everything is more... uh... friendly, idk.

:balloon:
This describes the feeling, maybe...

I like making games, and I found this site due to a friend, also I like shigi's work though I didn't knew of her work since maybe a month, I live under a rock anyway. I like RPGs, and making any kind of games, though I end up trying to turn everything into an RPG. It's kind of the mark of demise, when I start to deviate from the original plan. Oh well... I've made and finished RPGs btw, all of them short games. I'm still on the transition from short games (1-2 hours) to mid sized games.

And... I don't know what else to say. Hope you all have a nice day, and hope we can talk about gamms and stuff. Bye.

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Ice chewing is bad for your tastebuds
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 11:55:08 PM »
Hi orochii and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

That's cool that you've made a bunch of RPGs - do you use RPG Maker as well? And are any of your games available to download or play online? It's always fun to check those kinds of things out^^

orochii

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 12:19:50 AM »
Yeah, I use RPG Maker. I'm now working with Unity most of the time but I keep revisiting that good old engine from time to time, it's what got me here after all. I've still a game I need to finish on it anyway, but it's gonna be long till I finish it since it's a long game.

I've uploaded my games on several sites (RPGMaker.net, GameJolt, itch). Though I guess I keep the main ones on this one https://muramasa.itch.io/ (along with some experiments I've been doing recently).

Thanks for the welcome :^D.

Lysaea

• Shroom-Rider (Level 5)
  • Chosen Seer of Lystania
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 08:52:07 PM »
*searches through your works*

Wow... that's... a lot.

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 06:27:59 PM »
Greetings orochii and welcome to the Supershigi Forums! ^_^ And I agree, small communities are indeed fun - to me, they're a lot more close-knit if that makes sense :)

Your RPG games look pretty interesting - especially ELN, will definitely have to give it a play when I get round to it ^_^

orochii

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 07:14:14 AM »
Thanks! ELN is still a work in progress since it has become a little more complex from what I originally intended to do. It also isn't really an RPG but has some elements of one, it's a puzzle/adventure.

I've been doing other stuff this year, from working to doing experiments on Unity, to college stuff that I just want to finish up, etc.

And yeah, that feeling of closeness is what I like.