Author Topic: LEEBLE FOREST SUMMER FESTIVAL 2018  (Read 4437 times)

EL

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
LEEBLE FOREST SUMMER FESTIVAL 2018
« on: July 18, 2018, 05:08:53 PM »

LEEBLE FOREST SUMMER FESTIVAL 2018

* NOW OPEN *
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:21:05 PM by EL »

Akira

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
    • View Profile
Re: LEEBLE FOREST SUMMER FESTIVAL 2018
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 07:36:38 PM »

STALL OWNED BY:
Akira, the mildly bored looking game operator

ABOUT THE STALL
Click on the stall picture to play!
(does not work on mobile, sry)

Welcome to the "Wack-a-Lopez" stall, a money thievin' carnival game. Five bucks a play. If you get over 1000 points, you get a Lopez plushie.

It's probably not possible to get over 1000 points.

Lopez plushies stare at you and smirk obnoxiously.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:49:10 PM by Akira »

supershigi

• No Yoshi is an Island
  • Royal Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 10:25:08 PM »

EL

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 10:26:18 PM »

STALL OWNED BY:
EL

ABOUT THE STALL
Past the brighter, louder vendors, you see a somewhat haphazardly-assembled table set up not quite around the corner. Any further around the bend of the path and it would be totally obscured behind the stall with the potato. There is nothing to draw you to the stall other than a sense of bland curiosity - this badly-put-together exercise in novice woodwork, poor marketing and general carelessness does not give you any other reason to approach it.

Drawing closer, you are able to make out more details that reveal just what a slipshod structure this stall is. The tarpaulin looks like it was once red, but is now a kind of sad faded pink-grey. It is held up by some wooden posts, but so precariously so that it looks like a good kick could send the whole thing tumbling down (you resist the urge, because you are a good, law-abiding citizen). Hanging onto the tarpaulin for dear life is a stained, crumpled sign, on which is written in wine-red the words: 'Heartwood Music - Antique Pianos and Music Boxes'.

As if summoned by your reading, you notice tucked into the corner of the shadows a worn, battered upright piano. It is an old thing, but it has the same kind of charm that all old pianos have, regardless of how many keys it seems to be missing. On the side, you spot a brass plate with a narrow, coin-shaped slot and the following instructions: 'Select music box and insert coin'.

Your eyes are drawn, almost by magic, to the top of the piano, where there are several carved wooden music boxes, and you wonder how you didn't notice them before. As you examine them, you realise that some of them are locked - you try not to feel a little irritated at why this is so. In any case, you pick out a music box, and insert a coin obediently into the piano. Suddenly, both piano and music box come to life...

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 05:02:47 PM by EL »

Average Potato

• Citizen (Level 2)
  • Potato of Average Quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 10:40:04 PM »

STALL OWNED BY:
Average Potato
POTATO INDUSTRIES

ABOUT THE STALL
Welcome to Potatours! The latest business venture by Potato Industries™!
From the creators of the Pig Head Cafe™, The Cakery™, and The ChickenHole™!

Potatours is a brand new service where local representatives will gladly show you around your local area.
This service comes free bundled with your mandatory POTATOCARE INSURANCE™.

Someone is sleeping on a pile of brochures, a small puddle of drool forming on the pile. He's been there awhile.

zzzzzzzzz... zzzz.... zzz...

...!

Hello there!
My name is Average Potato! I am your Potato Industries™ local representative.
Here at Potatours we are ever so excited to show you around many areas.
Today we have brochures for the lovely neighborhood of the Leeble Forest!
This tour would include such locations as multiple people's houses, a horse racing track and surrounding town, the EXCITING Marlindome, The Pig Head Cafe™, The Cakery, A Graveyard (spooky!), a Park with a SECRET, and many other SWEET places!

The members of our community have been busy making this town a WONDERFUL place to , and this Potatours service will allow you to see it all!
Don't worry, it doesn't cost anything. It's bundled with your mandatory POTATOCARE INSURANCE™!
All you need is a copy of MINECRAFT™!

I hope to see you there!

you cast a look at the pile of brochures below the guide
~LOCATIONS~

Minimori Park: A relaxing hangout spot hidden in the hills.

Minimori Hall: The starting point for tours and town hall.

JuuNiLand: A horse racing track and surrounding village, with shops, apartments, and even a hotel and resturants!

Ground Zero: The starting point of everything, buildings include a houseboat, the Potatocave, The Chickenhole, and various other relics of the beginning
this picture is in the path of a tsunami of drool

The Marlindome: An exciting colosseum where various battles can take place.

The Graveyard: Here is the place to remember the lives of various pets that have passed on.

The City: This area includes the Pig Head Cafe, The Cakery, The Inn, and The Library.*
the picture is too blurry to make out

The Aquarium: Fish! Turtles! Coral! TURTLES!*

*incomplete areas, subject to change

TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE TOURS THE USER MUST OWN A COPY OF MINECRAFT

you look back at the sleepy guide

Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to catch up on.

Zzzzzzzzzz..... ZZzzzzZzzz.... ZzzzzZZz.....

He returns to his pillow of brochures... might not want to grab one of those.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 07:20:46 PM by Average Potato »
Just an ordinary root vegetable passing through.

Michcioperz

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
Spacious Stall
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 10:42:06 PM »

STALL OWNED BY:
a grumpy bard

There's a banner of the Leeble Space Enterprises hanging above the stall, but other than that the stall appears to be empty. Notably, there's a bard sitting there with a Shigitendo Super Leeblecom in his hand. The bard is wearing a black turtleneck sweater with way too long sleeves, but that doesn't stop him from strumming his Leeblecom gently.

(Leeblecom not included in the picture, because it's hard to draw something that's constantly moving)

Between the music of the digital panflute and the sound effects of Lavos, it's pretty hard to hear the yelling of Michi who's standing next to the bard, trying to convince him to leave his claimed space. The bard doesn't seem to be interested in departing. Instead he nods in your direction (you guess, because it's impossible to see his eyes behind the pitch black sunglasses), as if to tell you "this one is for ya, kiddo", he gets a better grip of his wacky instrument, and squashes a rendition of Ao Boshi Matsuri out of it.

Ao Boshi Matsuri (Lavos Mix).ogg
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 03:54:25 AM by Michcioperz »

TheFlyingMarlin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 10:55:43 PM »
opens up a can of a certain soda brand and starts setting up his stall

P. Yoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 12:31:33 AM »
My stall is empty.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 06:53:10 AM by P. Yoshi »

Jankmo-o

• Citizen (Level 2)
  • Me play game fast
    • View Profile
    • speedrun dot com
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 06:42:00 AM »

STALL OWNED BY
Jank, the vidya game destroyer and keyboard slammer

ABOUT
Welcome to Glitz N(HB) Glory! I know it's a pun but I love the Glitz Pit in Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and I love No Holds Bard!!! (with 3 !'s) so there's the origin of the title and the reason as to why there's a giant Chain Chomp on the roof. Speaking of the roof, it's a Kami Kabuto because there's a wonderful game called Rakuen that you should totally play. This stall serves as a merch store of sorts where you can buy Rakuen related merch such as NHB Posters and Leeble and Minimori costumes-who would not want those? If you REALLY want you can also play our Plants vs. Zombies Arcade Shooter game or some real-life Whack-a-Zombie. Well I hope you enjoy your time with Rakuen merch and beating back the dead with plants and by popular demand I'll even rock on some Guitar Hero, demo video games for you, or we can watch together some NHB live performances.

Tis Jank...as a neenja leeble
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:36:18 AM by Jankmo-o »
-The salt man B)

TWITCH DOT TEE VEE

EN.I

• Citizen (Level 2)
  • NTSC ~ 220V
    • View Profile
    • elsemieni.net
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 11:27:41 AM »

STALL OWNED BY:
EN.I (MHw)

ABOUT THE STALL:

Ok, do we need description for everything? I like a bit of mistery...

Just joking. Welcome to this little crazy stall, full of experiments, educative games and random stuff ripped of mixed nightmares around there and there! This month was full of work and troubles with my free time and my equipment... but I was able to reach here now! Yay! So, I have lots of experimental interactive electronic enterainment to show you, so please follow me! :D

Some background music for the festival ^^

ZOHAR FORTUNE TELLER 3000!

From the deep Panko villages (?) and Rakuen valley, there's this mysterious Leeble Fortune Teller Machine 3000.

This magical machine has built by the most ancient shaman-nic stuff from the scariest sorcerers and druids leebles from <INSERT NAME HERE>. Once you put a coin inside, it will connect with other dimensions to reach and meet the most mysterious leebles spirits around the heavens and purgatories. Just for 20 seconds you will be communicate with one of those leebles, who will throw you very useful advices for your life. Maybe you will not understand too much what they said, but that's beacuse the making this magical connection is really expensive!  So make sure you will have lots of coins to communicate and find your desired fortune.

(If you're out of coins, You will find ATM who accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express 2 stalls behind).

HOW TO USE:
  • Insert a coin (press space).
  • When you are ready to establish a connection with a spirit (to start the game), press the button 1.
  • When you made a connection with a leeble spirit, press the buttons from 1 to 9 to make contact with the leeble spirits before the time runs out. Press the buttons like it's shown in this ilustration.

• Take out the ticket with the magical message that the leeble spirit said to you and show it to your friends! (you can copy-paste the output from the bottom to the screen!)

Example of an output of this teller machine:
===CONNECTION ESTABLISHED WITH LEEBLE SPIRIT! HE SAID!===
 Where monsieur bud breakfast It looks A thing. Fill the sink is a thing youll' A box of flowers There? A hand towel" On another world! Yes Yes I have a Please contact me up? We
===LEEBLE SPIRIT FLEW AWAY, END OF THE MESSAGE===
GAME OVER - THANKS FOR PLAYING

Don't look at me with that face. Know what depares to your future NOW and play with ZOHAR clicking in the cabinet!!!  (or here).

(* Phones are compatible but touchscreen input not optimized. Play on PC is recommended!).

---------------------

---------------------
EN.I EXTREME MATHS!

Beacuse in this festival there's child too! There MUST be educative games, no? That's beacuse me, EN.I and MHw made huge efforts to make educative and interactive activities made just for children (Note: No) that helps learn elemental maths and algebra, solving excercises while they learn maths in a new didactive theory called: "Damn Opressive desesperate Enzo technique!" .

The game is super-easy to play: You are a cute sheep that needs to disable bombs (don't ask why). You must deactivate the bombs solving math excercises!!! The instructions are the following:
  • Start the game
  • With arrow keys move yourself to a barrel full of TNT until time runs out. Select it With ENTER or Z
  • A math excercise will appear. Solve it with the numbers on your keyboard until time runs out. Sumbit your answer with Z or ENTER
  • Be careful! If you commit a mistake the bombs will EXPLODE!!!
Sounds easy, huh? Well, this is my best and at the same time the worst game from me! There's also a EXTREME version of this game, but after talking a while with leeble staff I decided not uplodading here since it can be REALLY EXTREME (see video).

! No longer available

If you insist of having a copy of the EXTREME edition contact me at your OWN RISK.

DOWNLOAD (PC-Windows)!

(There's also an online version if you are really desesperate but I wouldn't recommend it, since it takes some time to load all game assets here).

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you have enjoyed EN.I Stall, and hope you didn't have (too much) nightmares. See you soon in another electronic fair expo... wait? Isn't a electronic one? Damn...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 07:26:35 PM by EN.I »

sprout

• +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 07:10:02 AM »
Sprout's Candy Cove

A small, brightly-colored cart is perched on its single wheel, fragrant with the smell of cotton candy and strawberry chocolate. Decorative lollipops poke out of the sugar-powdered grass like tulips, and three multicolored stools, fashioned in the shape of gum drops, are lined up at the storefront for visitors to sit on. An assortment of candies, from brittles to jams to chocolates and pudding cups, dress the counter, and propped up on the right-most corner is a glazed cranberry-orange loaf encased in a embellished glass cake holder.

"Got a sweet tooth?" the shop owner asks, beaming as she merrily waves you on over. "Try a treat!"

Moon Jelly    Candied Beets    Caramel Crisps   

Rainbow Kisses    Peanut Clusters    Raspberry Peppermints   

Pineapple Pudding    Cinnamon Stars    Sour Snaps

Ice-Cream (Lemon Twist, Very Vanilla, Orange Sherbet, Pistachio, Chunky Munky)

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 04:03:28 PM by sprout »

smallre:pose

• +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2018, 12:34:46 AM »

STALL OWNED BY:
Roni

ABOUT THE STALL
Once a year, on a warm summer night, the last of the hikaribana are borne away across the great sea. Take a paper lantern and fill it with messages to your loved ones, 'til they are warm and lovely and bright. Then, when the moon is high and the lunaflies come out, lay them on the shore with a flower from Kazuko, and watch as they are carried far away, to Rakuen.

the sleepy lantern          the singing lantern          the yours-and-mine lantern          the rain-scented lantern

the tiny lantern          the dreaming lantern          the flickering lantern          the tomorrow lantern
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:08:25 AM by smallre:pose »