Author Topic: The Officially Offical Festive Leeble Forest 2018 Secret Santa Event Sign Ups!  (Read 1276 times)

sprout

• +1
    • View Profile
weeee secret santa!!!!!! pick me pick me!! i can't wait to for astra to name my victim C:<

some of my favs in a couple categories:
books: Haruki Murakami, Kurt Vonnegut, Fyodor Dostoyevsky & Ursula K. Le Guin
tv shows: bob's burgers, steven universe, the regular show, archer, bojack horseman, hilda, over the garden wall, the office & parks&rec
games: MGS3, The Last of Us & the Uncharted series. i love jrpgs & platformers!
anime: jojo's bizarre adventure, madoka magika, made in abyss, gurren lagann, paranoia agent, michiko to hatchin
music: Godspeed You! Black Emperor, DAOKO, SZA, Richard Wagner, Kyary Kyary, BABYMETAL, How To Train Your Dragon 2, Undertale

also, totally okay w a physical gift! c:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:14:44 PM by sprout »

steviefazmantheslavboo

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
  • Just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
    • View Profile
It's been a long time since I visit this forum so let's get straight to the point, I wanna join OwO
Here's a few things:
-I'm also in SEA (like Orison) so probably I'd only able to get non-physical gift
-You can gift me Skyrim Special Edition (just kidding lmao there're so many Skyrim memes on Facebook lately) any cool items from Team Fortress 2/CSGO (If you play them), or My Blue Dream + album of Laura Shigihara (because I love it), or any music album you find cool on Bandcamp/iTunes, or basically anything you want as long as its non-physical
-My gift for you would be simple. I'd draw you in your favorite costume from the videogame/movie/story you like.
That's it. Merry Christmas!!!  B) B) B)

Aidewen

• +1
  • Lunatic Dreamer, and btw pessimistic~
    • View Profile
Lately but still,
I will participate, please sign me up! :3

I like a lot of things, I mean like everything... But most importantly I like:
Music, dance, photography, art (in general), games, and everything linked with trips!
I know it's difficult, but, every kind of gifts is excellent, even if it's nothing (weird flex but okay).
Good luck and most importantly Merry Christmas!!!  <|:)
The Modest Fragile Soothsayer~

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
Hi everyone, and thanks to ALL of you who signed up to Secret Santa this year YAYY!!!! Sign-up's for this year are now closed, and I'll be drawing out names from my special hat and sending a PM to you shortly on who you'll be getting as your Secret Santa! :D