Author Topic: Zeriab’s savefile shenanigans  (Read 583 times)

Zeriab

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
  • Occasionally kind
    • View Profile
Zeriab’s savefile shenanigans
« on: May 31, 2019, 09:28:17 AM »
:balloon:  Zeriab’s savefile shenanigans  :umbrella:

As some of you may have seen, I have created some special "save files" for Rakuen. Apart from a tech demo I have created two short fanfics.
To run any of these saves, download them to the Rakuen folder, i.e. the one which has Launcher.exe among others in it.
Then run Rakuen and load said savefile. If you have any existing save file there already, I recommend renaming that first.

Bufkus up to no good
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7tm7o5knn363ck5/Save2.rxdata
Created to celebrate shigihara's birthday just as the Rakuen release was looming. She was rather stressed out at that point. Hoping it would help alleviate a bit of the stress, my goal was simply to make her laugh.
:cakenotalie:

A Mischief of Minimoris
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/im7ww5bchg4uahx/Save3.rxdata
Started creating this initially for the February Game Jam this year. Ended up having too much fun working on improvements for the mouse script. Pivoted (maybe more than once) to end up with having it coincide with the Rakuen 2nd Anniversary.
I wanted to tell a story about some of the unsung heroes of Rakuen. Remember, even if you are a bit pushy or mischievous you can still have a heart of gold. (I was so lucky with the thematic match between this fanfic and the first Farmer in the Sky episode)

When playing it please don't
Spoiler for Hiden:
My take on the ending:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Mischievous Minimori 3 and Minimori 6 went out of their cave to play a prank on Bufkus. Just think of the fun expression Bufkus will have once he realizes the cake cream has been replaced with mayo. Little do they know Bufkus will still gladly wolf down the cake.
P.s. this is the first time I've tried my hand on the game design elements not strictly related to the technical stuff. At least, first time knowingly on a story not on rails. Feedback is most welcome, but none is cool as well, I hope any of my fanfics can bring you some measure of enjoyment. ^_^

Regarding Saitou-san:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I worked on an additional story, unfortunately the main protagonist couldn't overcome his shyness. Respecting that, I dropped it.

*hugs*
 - Zeriab