Author Topic: The 2019 Annual Leeble Forest Secret Santa Event! (sign-ups now closed!)  (Read 558 times)

Jordi

• Trained Citizen (Level 3)
  • Wandering Bard
    • View Profile
    • Jordi's Website
Re: The 2019 Annual Leeble Forest Secret Santa Event! ^_^ <3
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2019, 12:17:29 AM »
I'd love to sign up. I'm okay with receiving anything, physically or digitally.

I'm Jordi, a Brit that recently moved to Finland. My interests are folk music and mythology, Final Fantasy series, art, anything Celtic, fantasy, history, Japanese and Chinese culture, singing, fashion, composing, video game music, anything music related really, nature, stories, Lord of the Rings... lots of stuff I suppose! :D My favourite vocalists are KOKIA and Origa, and my favourite composers are Nobuo Uematsu and Yuki Kajiura. I like food (maybe too much) and I collect weird and wonderful objects, old and new.

Basically, if it's something special to you, then it'll be something special for me.

<3  :balloon:

lopar

• +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2019, 12:23:51 AM »
 :hug: This panda is in!

I probably shouldn't go for a physical gift right now. I like art and music and stuff quite a lot. Rakuen obviously... Studio Ghibli stuff (Nausicaa is bae), Star Wars things, pixel art, animated stuff, creative stuff! Stuff stuff!

LunarPenguin

• +1
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2019, 12:33:42 AM »
I'm in!  (Sorry for posting so late, things have been a bit busy around here...)  Thank you for organizing this event, Astra!  <|:)

I'm Kaj, a.k.a. LunarPenguin.  My interests include:
  • Programming.  I love to program and develop just random stuff, generally in Bash, Python, Ruby, or more recently, Godot and C++.  (My plan is to start working on some game ideas I have soon...)
  • Gaming, especially on PC, but also on my 3DS.  My favorite games are Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Rakuen, Age of Empires, and Portal.
  • Linux.  This is my favorite operating system of all time, and I love it...
  • Space.  Anything related to space or space exploration is awesome!
  • Disney.  I love Disney overall, but I especially love Gravity Falls, TRON, and Winnie the Pooh.
  • Dungeons & Dragons.  I am a fan of the fifth edition of D&D, and DM/GM it sometimes...
  • Cats: I love my cat, Okapi... (I've shared pictures of her on Discord...)
  • Music: I mainly enjoy chiptunes and video game soundtracks of any sort.
  • ...And, of course, the Leeble Forest!

Favorite colors: red, dark blue.

Physical gifts, Steam gifts (I have the same username on Steam), creative gifts, honestly, anything is good with me! I've never participated in one of these events before, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes! 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:44:11 AM by LunarPenguin »

EL

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2019, 12:45:41 AM »
My name is: EL
I am: signing up to this event
I have: not changed my preferences from last year
I will: accept both physical and non-physical gifts
I like: Most Nintendo games (Legend of Zelda, Pokémon and Fire Emblem being some of my personal favourites), Studio Ghibli / Disney / Pixar, handwritten letters, hand-drawn pictures, film / game soundtracks, animated films (especially from the 1989-2000 era), unusual snacks / sweets, and any Makoto Shinkai film that isn’t ‘Your Name’ :D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 02:26:54 AM by EL »