Author Topic: Win a copy of Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition - 3 chances to win !  (Read 3181 times)

Merlandese

• Coffee Leeble
    • View Profile
Re: Win a copy of Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition - 3 chances to win !
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »
Wow, what a tasty thread! Dean dip sounds delicious, though a little fatty.

I don't have Steam, but now that I'm hungry I wouldn't mind talking about food.

Apple sandwich. My favorite. Get dense, dark rye bread, slice some gala apples, put on coarse Dijon mustard, spinach, purple onions, and both Swiss cheese and horseradish cheddar. If it's early, brew a pot of coffee. If it's later, open a hard cider. Eat on a porch  with a good view.

BradAric

• Shroom-Trainer (Level 7)
  • Supershigi's Resident Microsoft Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 06:42:52 AM »
I, too, took advantage of that sale and have my own copy already lol. Just wanted to say that this is awesome Astra! Very kind of you!

Phenoca

• Citizen (Level 2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 02:17:21 PM »
Chocolate

I would pick chocolate because it contains the highest concentration of Theobromine from any other food! Theobromine is a delicacy because its molecular structure acts as a stimulant on our physiological system, specifically the heart and arteries. If most healing practices for injuries involve encouraging blood flow to the respective area, then eating chocolate would increase blood flow to my entire body making me feel good all-over! Theobromine gets me high like caffeine, but I can taste the chocolate melt in my mouth instead of taking it in little sips. This is because the melting point of my favourite chocolate, Lindt, is just above room temperature! If my mouth is warm because of my body heat, then chewing on the Lindt chocolate will make it dissolve into my taste buds, spreading it's savory goodness across my whole being, and smothering my taste buds with so many different flavours all combined into one perfect taste!! Therefore, I would like to eat chocolate on Christmas. Not just for lunch - but for every meal and opportunity for enjoying these tributaries of desire until the streams of melted chocolates all unite into the contentful-sensations of my stomach, as the box slowly becomes empty while I struggle to save the last morsel for my next meal... But fail.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:34:54 PM by Phenoca »

Astragoth

• Tea Leeble
    • View Profile
    • Astra's Blog
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 06:45:59 PM »
So why am I giving away 3 copies of 'Plants vs. Zombies' to people if they answer a simple question?

" 'cause I'm CCCCCCRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" XD

Haha, PVZ references aside, I've chosen the winners that will win a copy of the most awesome-est game ever made! (Least in my opinion).

So here are the winners - in no particular rank or order :-

Strawberry - Talking about chicken tenders with mashed potatoes in gravy made me really hungry and reminded me of my favourite take-away place - KFC! ^_^ So congrats Strawberry, expect to see a copy of Plants vs. Zombies in your Steam games shortly :D

Phenoca - What can I say? I LOVE chocolate, and going on to describe how the chocolate tastes when you're enjoying it, especially the 'melt in your mouth part' (yum!) just makes me want to go down to the shops and buy some! ^_^ So for that overdose of chocolate text, I award you a copy of the full Plants vs. Zombies game! Enjoy :D

Ezmyrelda - Yum, turkey! AND thick cut french fries.....(homer drool). Why does this remind me of a Chicken Parmigana? I've no idea (it's probably the thick fries part), but you've won a copy of PVZ as well hehe :D Hope you enjoy the game!

Thanks to all the people who entered the contest, I loved your answers! (and food thoughts - so hungry now :S) And also a special thanks goes to Laura for letting everyone on the forum know about this contest, much appreciated! Hope you all have a great day! ^_^

P.S. To Phenoca, could you please leave your Steam username here in this thread so I can send you a copy of the game, thanks :D And yep Strawberry, I already have you on my friends list!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 06:56:28 PM by Astragoth »

Strawfairy

• Herbal Medic
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 08:07:30 PM »
Haha. Thanks, Astra!

I almost didn't enter, since what I said didn't seem all that creative. XD

But I figured I should give it shot.

I'll add it to my games to play/beat. Hehe. With work and stuff, it's hard to fit stuff in. D= I shall try. :)

DeanDip

• Pumpkin Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 12:47:10 PM »
Congratulations winners! And thanks for the contest Astragoth!