Author Topic: Hawk's gameplay feedback  (Read 873 times)

HawkThePirate

• Ranger
  • Wanted Dead or Alive for Crimes against Ciro Order
    • View Profile
Hawk's gameplay feedback
« on: May 21, 2014, 12:12:18 AM »
OK, I've been here a while now, so I should probably post my feedback, although I probably won't say much because I don't want to repeat what's already been said. Don't worry, I intend to stay inside within the demo.

First of all, I have to personally disagree with a lot of people and say that I don't find the battles way too easy. A lot of people might want challenging battles to occupy them because they haven't gotten deep into the story yet, so battles are the most exciting things. Although I can't guarantee it, I think that they'll later appreciate the battles not taking a long time.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't listen to majority request, I'm just saying that you should keep that in mind before making the battles too hard.

Second, I just want to say that one thing confuses, but doesn't bother me. After defeating Mola (good work on the battle by the way.  :)), your HP/MP is completely restored, but when you're in Dolby's home, before you leave for Debonet, you can go to Mola to restore your HP/MP, even though the team has already been restored and there is no opportunity to lose health between those times. This is not a problem, so you don't need to fix it, but I'm just saying that it confuses me.

Third, there are some orbs you can obtain in certain locations that allow you to do a lot of damage to all enemies. Someone told you that they used it to defeat Mola, so you said that you would probably remove them. I, too, used them to defeat Mola, but not until after he killed Aero and Dominic and Andy were both on the brink of annihilation. Basically, O don't think you should remove them, because it really compels the player to weigh short-term gain and long-term benefits. If you want to reduce the number you gain, that's fine, but please don't completely remove them.

By the way, are you receiving my P.M.s? I really don't mind on the slightest if you don't feel like answering them, but I just wanted to make sure that you can see them.  :smugble:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 02:51:21 AM by HawkThePirate »
/i When greeted by a young man with blue eyes, you will remember why you came here../i
 ~ Some poor vagrant who makes a living off decrypting game data and informing Leebles of their darkest plot twists and most fated hours

P.S I had no room to put the THE in my other text.